Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favourites - Must Try Recipes

{My favourite foodie finds of the week}

I love my Rocky Road recipe but this week I decided I will break away from my norm and try this decadent-looking White Chocolate, cranberry and Strawberry Rocky Road I found at Technicolour Kitchen. Will let you know how I go..


Alright, so I definitely won't be attempting this one but.. Wow!
From Sweetopolita (of course)

This Cheesy Mushroom Pull Apart would make a yummy starter to a casual dinner party, or just a family lunch. I think it would also be great with semi dried tomatoes instead of the mushroom.



I love all-in-and-mix recipes, and this condensed milk cake is the next must-do on my list. Oh, and it looks just like a sugar donut, you can't beat that!


My family love Nachos, so I gave the 4 Ingredients "Sharchos" dip a go on the weekend. Very quick and easy, and it went down a treat.


I have never attempted a macron but this Lemon Meringue Pie version from The Extraordinary Art of Cake sounds amazing! And seeing as though my sweet niece has quite the penchant for Macrons, I just had to add them to my list :)



Are you looking for lunchbox inspiration? I know I am. The Daily Buzz featured some great ideas here, and this is my favourite:

Inside-out Sandwich Wands from Canadian family


For more great Food Finds, follow my Pinterest board!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...